is a series of 14 colour photos - mere snapshots for the most part
- taken by Damon Torsten on occasions around 1993 / 1994. Feel free
to utilize them for whatever purpose you so desire. Click on the thumbnails
- Note boarded-up area where elaborate crest used to sit. The
only 2 storey part of the main complex.
"The Car Lot"
- The messy enclosure outside the boiler rooms on an atmospheric
- At the end of an impressive corridor near the boiler rooms.
"The Stage Room" - Looking north to
stage. Piano room and toy cupboard on right.
- An eerie tar-like substance slowly drips into a gully inside
the boiler room.
"The Main Entrance"
- Through here to the reception. Note plaque on right and polystyrene
hospital model on left.
- View from top floor window overlooking entrance courtyard down
- This is actually Ward 7 - the German style number was added
for Hollywood. Chapel through right door.
"Boiler Room Steps"
- Iron steps lead down to the channels of goo between the boiler
Scene" - Looking south. The distant tree near the left of
frame indicates the southern boundary of the site.
"The Upstairs Corridor"
- Directly above the entrance. Windows on the right look out over
the inner courtyard. Storage rooms are on the left.
"Boiler Room Door"
- One of many entrances into the boiler room complex. Note German
writing applied for movie scenery.
"Trolley in Overgrown
Corridor" - This is just to the left of the main entrance
with the inner courtyard just through the window.
"The Sentry Box"
- taken at night near the entrance. Note old sign (long since
taken away) and mysterious "guard" - which is either
Osborn, Pellow or Anderson. Too dark to tell...hmmm.