series of 14 mainly B&W art shots was created by Owen Pellow between
about 1993 and 1996. Do what you will with them so long as you buy
him a pint. Click on thumbnails to enlarge...
A couple of nudes pose
in the window space of the CRCMH chapel in 1995 for this work
of art - check it out folks, coz it's probably the closest thing
to being pornography that you're going to find on this site...
Incinerator with nude (1995) - A girl called
Corinne. One of the first that Owen dismembered
at the hospital. By "dismembered"
he of course means "took photos of." Yes, took photos
of, that's it...
From the same series,
here we have a mating ritual on a hospital gurney near the reception.
Bonus points to anyone who can actually figure out what on earth
is going on here, because it takes a while...
"The Pwurg Cemetery"
- Here lies the proposed resting place of Mr. Lucas Bones and
Prof. Isaac Mangang - on a wall near the canteen.
"Doom at the Abandoned
Hospital" - Reflections of some Mist Raiders type people.
"Doom" - Just
doom. Possibly caused by a lone candle in the Chapel.
"The Buxton Chair"
- A warning to all from the Stage Room's most celebrated piece
"The Hospital" - An inner
window where memories of Mist Raiders from the past still linger.
- In his wheelchair outside the Stage Room - As immortalized on
Pwurg's "Quality" single cover.
"Petition to Save
the Hospital" - On wall near Canteen. Signed by assorted
dignitaries including the CRCMH webmasters.
"Boiler Room Pipes"
- Majestic in their sheer pointlessness - loom out of the shadows.
"Pipes of Doom"
- Just some pipes of doom. It's best not to ask any questions...
- Broken bottles of human plasma litter the CRCMH floor - breathing
new life back into the ruins no doubt.
"The Remains of a
Corridor"...Somewhere deep inside the CRCMH.